Proteomic analysis of multiple myeloma: Current status and future perspectives
Version of Record online: 31 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
PROTEOMICS - Clinical Applications
Special Issue: Reviews 2011
Volume 5, Issue 1-2, pages 30–37, February 2011
How to Cite
Ge, F., Bi, L.-J., Tao, S.-C., Xu, X.-d., Zhang, Z.-P., Kitazato, K. and Zhang, X.-E. (2011), Proteomic analysis of multiple myeloma: Current status and future perspectives. Prot. Clin. Appl., 5: 30–37. doi: 10.1002/prca.201000044
- Issue online: 31 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 31 JAN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 NOV 2010 09:23AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 13 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAY 2010
- Hundred Talents Program of The Chinese Academy of Sciences
- National Protein Research Fund. Grant Numbers: 2009CB825400, 2006CB910902
- Major Special Program on Infectious Diseases from Ministry of Health of China. Grant Number: 2008ZX10003-005
- Infectious Diseases Control Project from Ministry of Health of China. Grant Number: 2009ZX10004-107
- State Key Development Program for Basic Research of China. Grant Number: 2010CB529205
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University. Grant Number: NCET-09-551
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!