Hepatitis C virus-induced oxidative stress and mitochondrial dysfunction: A focus on recent advances in proteomics
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
PROTEOMICS - Clinical Applications
Volume 4, Issue 10-11, pages 782–793, November 2010
How to Cite
Simula, M. P. and De Re, V. (2010), Hepatitis C virus-induced oxidative stress and mitochondrial dysfunction: A focus on recent advances in proteomics. Prot. Clin. Appl., 4: 782–793. doi: 10.1002/prca.201000049
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 SEP 2010 02:40AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUN 2010
- Programma Integrato Oncologia, Tematica 2 and “Associazione Italiana per la Ricerca sul Cancro” (AIRC)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!