Long-term serum proteomes are quite similar under high- and low-flux hemodialysis treatment
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
PROTEOMICS - Clinical Applications
Special Issue: Focus on Pathways to Translation of Proteomics into Clinical Practice
Volume 4, Issue 12, pages 953–961, December 2010
How to Cite
Hallbauer, J., Kreusch, S., Klemm, A., Wolf, G. and Rhode, H. (2010), Long-term serum proteomes are quite similar under high- and low-flux hemodialysis treatment. Prot. Clin. Appl., 4: 953–961. doi: 10.1002/prca.201000051
- Issue published online: 29 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 OCT 2010 09:01AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 11 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUN 2010
- Fresenius Medical Care Deutschland GmbH
- Friends of the University Hospital
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!