Cardiovascular proteomics: Translational studies to develop novel biomarkers in heart failure and left ventricular remodeling
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
PROTEOMICS - Clinical Applications
Special Issue: Reviews 2011
Volume 5, Issue 1-2, pages 57–66, February 2011
How to Cite
Dubois, E., Fertin, M., Burdese, J., Amouyel, P., Bauters, C. and Pinet, F. (2011), Cardiovascular proteomics: Translational studies to develop novel biomarkers in heart failure and left ventricular remodeling. Prot. Clin. Appl., 5: 57–66. doi: 10.1002/prca.201000056
- Issue published online: 31 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 DEC 2010 03:11AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 18 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUN 2010
- PHRC. Grant Number: 2005R/1901
- ANR. Grant Number: LREVMODEL 2005
- Fondation de France
- Région Nord-Pas de Calais
- European community (FEDER)
- IBISA network
- Féderation Française de Cardiologie/Société Française de Cardiologie
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!