Reconstructing the pipeline by introducing multiplexed multiple reaction monitoring mass spectrometry for cancer biomarker verification: An NCI-CPTC initiative perspective
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
PROTEOMICS - Clinical Applications
Special Issue: Focus on Pathways to Translation of Proteomics into Clinical Practice
Volume 4, Issue 12, pages 904–914, December 2010
How to Cite
Rodriguez, H., Rivers, R., Kinsinger, C., Mesri, M., Hiltke, T., Rahbar, A. and Boja, E. (2010), Reconstructing the pipeline by introducing multiplexed multiple reaction monitoring mass spectrometry for cancer biomarker verification: An NCI-CPTC initiative perspective. Prot. Clin. Appl., 4: 904–914. doi: 10.1002/prca.201000057
- Issue published online: 29 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 OCT 2010 01:30AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 13 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUN 2010
- NCI, National Institutes of Health
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!