Both authors are members of the EuroKUP consortium (www.eurokup.org).
CE-MS in biomarker discovery, validation, and clinical application†
Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
PROTEOMICS - Clinical Applications
Special Issue: Reviews 2011
Volume 5, Issue 1-2, pages 9–23, February 2011
How to Cite
Mischak, H. and Schanstra, J. P. (2011), CE-MS in biomarker discovery, validation, and clinical application. Prot. Clin. Appl., 5: 9–23. doi: 10.1002/prca.201000058
Colour Online: See the article online to view Figs. 1–6 in colour.
- Issue online: 31 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 OCT 2010 09:11AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 3 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUN 2010
- EU Funding through InGenious HyperCare. Grant Number: LSHM-C7-2006-037093
- SysKID. Grant Number: HEALTH–F2–2009–241544
- Inserm, the “Direction Régional Clinique” (CHU de Toulouse, France) under the Interface program
- Fondation pour la Recherche Médicale
- ANR. Grant Number: ANR-07-PHYSIO-004-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!