Basic and clinical proteomics from the EU Health Research perspective
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
PROTEOMICS - Clinical Applications
Special Issue: Focus on Pathways to Translation of Proteomics into Clinical Practice
Volume 4, Issue 12, pages 888–891, December 2010
How to Cite
Dyląg, T., Jehenson, P., van de Loo, J.-W. and Sanne, J.-L. (2010), Basic and clinical proteomics from the EU Health Research perspective. Prot. Clin. Appl., 4: 888–891. doi: 10.1002/prca.201000059
- Issue published online: 29 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 NOV 2010 02:55AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 14 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!