Quantitative proteomics for investigating psychiatric disorders
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
PROTEOMICS - Clinical Applications
Special Issue: Reviews 2011
Volume 5, Issue 1-2, pages 38–49, February 2011
How to Cite
Filiou, M. D., Turck, C. W. and Martins-de-Souza, D. (2011), Quantitative proteomics for investigating psychiatric disorders. Prot. Clin. Appl., 5: 38–49. doi: 10.1002/prca.201000060
- Issue published online: 31 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 NOV 2010 09:23AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 9 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUN 2010
- BMBF QuantPro
- Max Planck Society
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!