Proteomic analysis of acute kidney injury: Biomarkers to mechanisms
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
PROTEOMICS - Clinical Applications
Special Issue: Reviews 2011
Volume 5, Issue 1-2, pages 67–77, February 2011
How to Cite
Bennett, M. R. and Devarajan, P. (2011), Proteomic analysis of acute kidney injury: Biomarkers to mechanisms. Prot. Clin. Appl., 5: 67–77. doi: 10.1002/prca.201000066
- Issue published online: 31 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 NOV 2010 09:22AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 8 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUN 2010
- NIH. Grant Numbers: R01 DK53289, RO1 DK069749, R21 DK070163
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!