All authors are members of the European kidney and urine proteomics COST action (EuroKUP).
Article first published online: 29 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
PROTEOMICS - Clinical Applications
Special Issue: Renal and Urinary Proteomics
Volume 5, Issue 5-6, pages 215–221, June 2011
How to Cite
Charonis, A., Luider, T., Baumann, M. and Schanstra, J. P. (2011), Is the time ripe for kidney tissue proteomics?. Prot. Clin. Appl., 5: 215–221. doi: 10.1002/prca.201000111
- Issue published online: 27 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 MAR 2011 07:11AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 4 OCT 2010
- European Economic Area. Grant Number: EL0084
- Greek General Secretariat of Research and Technology of the Ministry of Education
- Biomedical Research Foundation of the Academy of Athens
- Agence Nationale pour la Recherche. Grant Number: ANR-07-PHYSIO-004-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!