Report from the Wellcome Trust/EBA “Perspectives in Clinical Proteomics” retreat – A strategy to implement Next-Generation Proteomic Analyses to the clinic for patient benefit: Pathway to translation
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
PROTEOMICS - Clinical Applications
Special Issue: Focus on Pathways to Translation of Proteomics into Clinical Practice
Volume 4, Issue 12, pages 883–887, December 2010
How to Cite
Patterson, S. D., Van Eyk, J. E. and Banks, R. E. (2010), Report from the Wellcome Trust/EBA “Perspectives in Clinical Proteomics” retreat – A strategy to implement Next-Generation Proteomic Analyses to the clinic for patient benefit: Pathway to translation. Prot. Clin. Appl., 4: 883–887. doi: 10.1002/prca.201000113
- Issue published online: 29 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 NOV 2010 02:55AM EST
- Manuscript Received: 6 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!