Oxidative stress occurs early in Down syndrome pregnancy: A redox proteomics analysis of amniotic fluid
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
PROTEOMICS - Clinical Applications
Volume 5, Issue 3-4, pages 167–178, April 2011
How to Cite
Perluigi, M., di Domenico, F., Fiorini, A., Cocciolo, A., Giorgi, A., Foppoli, C., Butterfield, D. A., Giorlandino, M., Giorlandino, C., Eugenia Schininà, M. and Coccia, R. (2011), Oxidative stress occurs early in Down syndrome pregnancy: A redox proteomics analysis of amniotic fluid. Prot. Clin. Appl., 5: 167–178. doi: 10.1002/prca.201000121
- Issue published online: 29 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 FEB 2011 04:20AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 19 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 20 OCT 2010
- Artemisia Medical Center of Rome
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!