Colour Online: See the article online to view Fig. 1 in colour.
Human urinary peptide database for multiple disease biomarker discovery†
Version of Record online: 18 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
PROTEOMICS - Clinical Applications
Special Issue: Renal and Urinary Proteomics
Volume 5, Issue 5-6, pages 367–374, June 2011
How to Cite
Siwy, J., Mullen, W., Golovko, I., Franke, J. and Zürbig, P. (2011), Human urinary peptide database for multiple disease biomarker discovery. Prot. Clin. Appl., 5: 367–374. doi: 10.1002/prca.201000155
- Issue online: 27 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 18 MAY 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 MAR 2011 04:11AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 4 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 17 DEC 2010
- EU Funding through InGenious HyperCare. Grant Number: LSHM-C7-2006-037093
- SysKID. Grant Number: HEALTH–F2–2009–241544
- BMBF. Grant Number: 0315272A (ProOrganTX)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!