The essentiality of α-2-macroglobulin in human salivary innate immunity against new H1N1 swine origin influenza A virus
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
PROTEOMICS - Clinical Applications
Volume 4, Issue 10-11, page 852, November 2010
How to Cite
Chen, C.-H., Zhang, X.-Q., Lo, C.-W., Liu, P.-F., Liu, Y.-T., Gallo, R. L., Hsieh, M.-F., Schooley, R. T. and Huang, C.-M. (2010), The essentiality of α-2-macroglobulin in human salivary innate immunity against new H1N1 swine origin influenza A virus. Prot. Clin. Appl., 4: 852. doi: 10.1002/prca.201090069
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!