Identification of candidate nasopharyngeal carcinoma serum biomarkers by cancer cell secretome and tissue transcriptome analysis: Potential usage of cystatin A for predicting nodal stage and poor prognosis
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
PROTEOMICS - Clinical Applications
Volume 4, Issue 10-11, page 857, November 2010
How to Cite
Chang, K.-P., Wu, C.-C., Chen, H.-C., Chen, S.-J., Peng, P.-H., Tsang, N.-M., Lee, L.-Y., Liu, S.-C., Liang, Y., Lee, Y.-S., Hao, S.-P., Chang, Y.-S. and Yu, J.-S. (2010), Identification of candidate nasopharyngeal carcinoma serum biomarkers by cancer cell secretome and tissue transcriptome analysis: Potential usage of cystatin A for predicting nodal stage and poor prognosis. Prot. Clin. Appl., 4: 857. doi: 10.1002/prca.201090074
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!