Peptidomic profiling of human cerebrospinal fluid identifies YPRPIHPA as a novel substrate for prolylcarboxypeptidase
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
PROTEOMICS - Clinical Applications
Volume 4, Issue 10-11, page 865, November 2010
How to Cite
Zhao, X., Southwick, K., Cardasis, H. L., Du, Y., Lassman, M. E., Xie, D., El-Sherbeini, M., Geissler, W. M., Pryor, K. D., Verras, A., Garcia-Calvo, M., Shen, D.-M., Yates, N. A., Pinto, S. and Hendrickon, R. C. (2010), Peptidomic profiling of human cerebrospinal fluid identifies YPRPIHPA as a novel substrate for prolylcarboxypeptidase. Prot. Clin. Appl., 4: 865. doi: 10.1002/prca.201090082
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!