Proteomic analysis of synaptosomal protein expression reveals that cerebral ischemia alters lysosomal Psap processing
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
PROTEOMICS - Clinical Applications
Special Issue: Focus on Pathways to Translation of Proteomics into Clinical Practice
Volume 4, Issue 12, page 968, December 2010
How to Cite
Costain, W. J., Haqqani, A. S., Rasquinha, I., Giguere, M.-S., Slinn, J., Zurakowski, B. and Stanimirovic, D. B. (2010), Proteomic analysis of synaptosomal protein expression reveals that cerebral ischemia alters lysosomal Psap processing. Prot. Clin. Appl., 4: 968. doi: 10.1002/prca.201090107
- Issue published online: 29 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!