Assessment of downstream effectors of BCR/ABL protein tyrosine kinase using combined proteomic approaches
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
PROTEOMICS - Clinical Applications
Special Issue: Focus on Pathways to Translation of Proteomics into Clinical Practice
Volume 4, Issue 12, page 969, December 2010
How to Cite
Lee, C. F., Griffiths, S., Rodríguez-Suárez, E., Pierce, A., Unwin, R. D., Jaworska, E., Evans, C. A., J. Gaskell, S. and Whetton, A. D. (2010), Assessment of downstream effectors of BCR/ABL protein tyrosine kinase using combined proteomic approaches. Prot. Clin. Appl., 4: 969. doi: 10.1002/prca.201090108
- Issue published online: 29 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!