These authors have contributed equally to this study.
Identification of ovarian cancer-associated proteins in symptomatic women: A novel method for semi-quantitative plasma proteomics
Article first published online: 25 APR 2012
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
PROTEOMICS - Clinical Applications
Volume 6, Issue 3-4, pages 170–181, April 2012
How to Cite
Shield-Artin, K. L., Bailey, M. J., Oliva, K., Liovic, A. K., Barker, G., Dellios, N. L., Reisman, S., Ayhan, M. and Rice, G. E. (2012), Identification of ovarian cancer-associated proteins in symptomatic women: A novel method for semi-quantitative plasma proteomics. Prot. Clin. Appl., 6: 170–181. doi: 10.1002/prca.201100008
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 25 APR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 JAN 2012 10:02AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 2 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 22 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!