Colour Online: See the article online to view Figs. 1 and 2 in colour.
Application of glycoproteomics for the discovery of biomarkers in lung cancer
Article first published online: 29 JUN 2012
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
PROTEOMICS - Clinical Applications
Volume 6, Issue 5-6, pages 244–256, June 2012
How to Cite
Kay Li, Q., Gabrielson, E. and Zhang, H. (2012), Application of glycoproteomics for the discovery of biomarkers in lung cancer. Prot. Clin. Appl., 6: 244–256. doi: 10.1002/prca.201100042
- Issue published online: 29 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 29 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 MAY 2012 02:04AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUN 2011
- Ji and Li Family Foundation (QKL)
- federal fund from the National Institutes of Health/the National Cancer Institute/Early Detection Research Network. Grant Number: U01CA152812
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!