Colour Online: See the article online to view Figs. 2 and 5 in colour.
S100A9, GIF and AAT as potential combinatorial biomarkers in gastric cancer diagnosis and prognosis
Article first published online: 25 APR 2012
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
PROTEOMICS - Clinical Applications
Volume 6, Issue 3-4, pages 152–162, April 2012
How to Cite
Wu, W., Juan, W. C., Liang, C. R. M. Y., Yeoh, K. G., So, J. and Chung, Maxey C. M. (2012), S100A9, GIF and AAT as potential combinatorial biomarkers in gastric cancer diagnosis and prognosis. Prot. Clin. Appl., 6: 152–162. doi: 10.1002/prca.201100050
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 25 APR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 JAN 2012 10:02AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 13 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUN 2011
Disclaimer: Supplementary materials have been peer-reviewed but not copyedited.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.