Design of recombinant antibody microarrays for urinary proteomics
Version of Record online: 29 JUN 2012
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
PROTEOMICS - Clinical Applications
Volume 6, Issue 5-6, pages 291–296, June 2012
How to Cite
Kristensson, M., Olsson, K., Carlson, J., Wullt, B., Sturfelt, G., Borrebaeck, C. A.K. and Wingren, C. (2012), Design of recombinant antibody microarrays for urinary proteomics. Prot. Clin. Appl., 6: 291–296. doi: 10.1002/prca.201100055
- Issue online: 29 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 29 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 25 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUL 2011
- Swedish National Science Council
- Swedish Foundation for Strategic Research
- Greta and Johan Kocks Foundation
- Österlunds Foundation
- Åke Wiberg Foundation
- Gunnar Nilsson Cancer Foundation
Disclaimer: Supplementary materials have been peer-reviewed but not copyedited.
Figure S1. Antibody microarray images for six urine samples.
Figure S2. Limit of detection and dynamic range for different antibody clones targeting IL-6 and IL-8.
Table S1. The different scFv specificities used for the antibody microarrays.
Table S2. Comparison of the recombinant antibody microarray set-ups designed for urinary proteomics versus serum proteomics.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.