Analysis of serum and plasma identifies differences in molecular coverage, measurement variability, and candidate biomarker selection
Version of Record online: 29 JUN 2012
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
PROTEOMICS - Clinical Applications
Volume 6, Issue 5-6, pages 297–303, June 2012
How to Cite
Alsaif, M., Guest, P. C., Schwarz, E., Reif, A., Kittel-Schneider, S., Spain, M., Rahmoune, H. and Bahn, S. (2012), Analysis of serum and plasma identifies differences in molecular coverage, measurement variability, and candidate biomarker selection. Prot. Clin. Appl., 6: 297–303. doi: 10.1002/prca.201100061
- Issue online: 29 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 29 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 MAY 2012 02:04AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUL 2011
- Stanley Medical Research Institute and the European Union FP7 SchizDX research programme. Grant Number: 223427
- scholarship from the Ministry of Higher Education
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!