Analysis of a membrane-enriched proteome from postmortem human brain tissue in Alzheimer's disease
Version of Record online: 25 APR 2012
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
PROTEOMICS - Clinical Applications
Volume 6, Issue 3-4, pages 201–211, April 2012
How to Cite
Donovan, L. E., Higginbotham, L., Dammer, E. B., Gearing, M., Rees, H. D., Xia, Q., Duong, D. M., Seyfried, N. T., Lah, J. J. and Levey, A. I. (2012), Analysis of a membrane-enriched proteome from postmortem human brain tissue in Alzheimer's disease. Prot. Clin. Appl., 6: 201–211. doi: 10.1002/prca.201100068
Colour Online: See the article online to view Fig. 2 in colour.
- Issue online: 25 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 25 APR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 JAN 2012 10:02AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 23 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!