Colour Online: See the article online to view Fig. 1 in colour.
Plasma proteomics of differential outcome to long-term therapy in children with idiopathic pulmonary arterial hypertension
Article first published online: 29 JUN 2012
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
PROTEOMICS - Clinical Applications
Volume 6, Issue 5-6, pages 257–267, June 2012
How to Cite
Yeager, M. E., Colvin, K. L., Everett, A. D., Stenmark, K. R. and Ivy, D. D. (2012), Plasma proteomics of differential outcome to long-term therapy in children with idiopathic pulmonary arterial hypertension. Prot. Clin. Appl., 6: 257–267. doi: 10.1002/prca.201100078
- Issue published online: 29 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 29 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 JUN 2012 04:48AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 SEP 2011
- National Institutes of Health (NIH) Specialized Centers of Clinically Oriented Research (SCCOR). Grant Number: HL-084923-02
- NIH. Grant Number: HL-014985-35
- Jayden DeLuca Foundation. Grant Number: M01-RR00069
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!