Colour Online: See the article online to view Fig. 1 in colour.
Plasma proteomics of differential outcome to long-term therapy in children with idiopathic pulmonary arterial hypertension
Version of Record online: 29 JUN 2012
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
PROTEOMICS - Clinical Applications
Volume 6, Issue 5-6, pages 257–267, June 2012
How to Cite
Yeager, M. E., Colvin, K. L., Everett, A. D., Stenmark, K. R. and Ivy, D. D. (2012), Plasma proteomics of differential outcome to long-term therapy in children with idiopathic pulmonary arterial hypertension. Prot. Clin. Appl., 6: 257–267. doi: 10.1002/prca.201100078
- Issue online: 29 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 29 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 JUN 2012 04:48AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 SEP 2011
- National Institutes of Health (NIH) Specialized Centers of Clinically Oriented Research (SCCOR). Grant Number: HL-084923-02
- NIH. Grant Number: HL-014985-35
- Jayden DeLuca Foundation. Grant Number: M01-RR00069
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!