These authors contributed equally to this work.
Comparative mitochondrial proteomic analysis of hepatocellular carcinoma from patients
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
PROTEOMICS - Clinical Applications
Special Issue: Focus on Cancer Proteomics
Volume 7, Issue 5-6, pages 403–415, June 2013
How to Cite
Ye, Y., Huang, A., Huang, C., Liu, J., Wang, B., Lin, K., Chen, Q., Zeng, Y., Chen, H., Tao, X., Wei, G. and Wu, Y. (2013), Comparative mitochondrial proteomic analysis of hepatocellular carcinoma from patients. Prot. Clin. Appl., 7: 403–415. doi: 10.1002/prca.201100103
Colour Online: See the article online to view Figs. 4 and 5 in colour.
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 APR 2013 03:24AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 22 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 NOV 2011
- United Fujian Provincial Health and Education Project. Grant Number: WKJ2008-2-063
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!