These authors contributed equally and are listed as co-first authors.
Application of systems biology principles to protein biomarker discovery: Urinary exosomal proteome in renal transplantation
Version of Record online: 29 JUN 2012
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
PROTEOMICS - Clinical Applications
Volume 6, Issue 5-6, pages 268–278, June 2012
How to Cite
Pisitkun, T., Gandolfo, M. T., Das, S., Knepper, M. A. and Bagnasco, S. M. (2012), Application of systems biology principles to protein biomarker discovery: Urinary exosomal proteome in renal transplantation. Prot. Clin. Appl., 6: 268–278. doi: 10.1002/prca.201100108
Colour Online: See the article online to view Figs. 1 and 2 in colour.
- Issue online: 29 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 29 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 MAY 2012 02:04AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 DEC 2011
- National Kidney Foundation of Maryland
- operating budget of Division of Intramural Research
- National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute. Grant Number: ZO1-HL001285
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!