These authors contributed equally and are listed as co-first authors.
Application of systems biology principles to protein biomarker discovery: Urinary exosomal proteome in renal transplantation
Article first published online: 29 JUN 2012
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
PROTEOMICS - Clinical Applications
Volume 6, Issue 5-6, pages 268–278, June 2012
How to Cite
Pisitkun, T., Gandolfo, M. T., Das, S., Knepper, M. A. and Bagnasco, S. M. (2012), Application of systems biology principles to protein biomarker discovery: Urinary exosomal proteome in renal transplantation. Prot. Clin. Appl., 6: 268–278. doi: 10.1002/prca.201100108
Colour Online: See the article online to view Figs. 1 and 2 in colour.
- Issue published online: 29 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 29 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 MAY 2012 02:04AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 DEC 2011
- National Kidney Foundation of Maryland
- operating budget of Division of Intramural Research
- National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute. Grant Number: ZO1-HL001285
Disclaimer: Supplementary materials have been peer-reviewed but not copyedited.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.