Colour Online: See the article online to view Figs. 1–4 in colour.
New insights into the functions and localization of nuclear CCT protein complex in K562 leukemia cells
Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2012
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
PROTEOMICS - Clinical Applications
Volume 6, Issue 9-10, pages 467–475, October 2012
How to Cite
Huang, R., Yu, M., Li, C.-Y., Zhan, Y.-Q., Xu, W.-X., Xu, F., Ge, C.-h., Li, W. and Yang, X.-M. (2012), New insights into the functions and localization of nuclear CCT protein complex in K562 leukemia cells. Prot. Clin. Appl., 6: 467–475. doi: 10.1002/prca.201200009
- Issue online: 29 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 JUL 2012 12:58AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 FEB 2012
- Major State Basic Research of China. Grant Number: 2010CB911904
- Chinese National Natural Science Fund. Grant Number: 81070392
Disclaimer: Supplementary materials have been peer-reviewed but not copyedited.
|prca1413-sup-0001-TableS1.doc||100K||Table 1 Summary of the identified proteins of CCT interacting protein complex (cytoplasmic sample)|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.