A label-free mass spectrometry method for relative quantitation of β-tubulin isotype expression in human tumor tissue
Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2012
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
PROTEOMICS - Clinical Applications
Volume 6, Issue 9-10, pages 502–506, October 2012
How to Cite
Miller, L. M., Huang Yang, C.-P., Xiao, H., Isaac, S., Sève, P., Dumontet, C., Band Horwitz, S. and Hogue Angeletti, R. (2012), A label-free mass spectrometry method for relative quantitation of β-tubulin isotype expression in human tumor tissue. Prot. Clin. Appl., 6: 502–506. doi: 10.1002/prca.201200018
- Issue online: 29 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 SEP 2012 05:41AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAR 2012
- National Cancer Institute. Grant Number: CA 124898
- National Foundation for Cancer Research. Grant Number: NIDA5P20 DA026149
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!