Member of the European Kidney and Urine Proteomics COST Action (EuroKUP).
How to get proteomics to the clinic? Issues in clinical proteomics, exemplified by CE-MS
Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2012
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
PROTEOMICS - Clinical Applications
Volume 6, Issue 9-10, pages 437–442, October 2012
How to Cite
Mischak, H. (2012), How to get proteomics to the clinic? Issues in clinical proteomics, exemplified by CE-MS. Prot. Clin. Appl., 6: 437–442. doi: 10.1002/prca.201200027
- Issue online: 29 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 JUL 2012 05:17AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 25 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 APR 2012
- EuroKUP COST Action. Grant Number: BM0702
- FP7-PEOPLE-2009-IAPP. Grant Number: GA 251368
- European Community's 7th Framework Programme. Grant Number: HEALTH-F2–2009-241544
- MRC. Grant Number: G1000791/1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!