Complete solubilization of formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded tissue may improve proteomic studies
Article first published online: 6 MAR 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
PROTEOMICS - Clinical Applications
Special Issue: Proteomic Analysis of Formalin Fixed Tissue
Volume 7, Issue 3-4, pages 264–272, April 2013
How to Cite
Shi, S.-R., Taylor, C. R., Fowler, C. B. and Mason, J. T. (2013), Complete solubilization of formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded tissue may improve proteomic studies. Prot. Clin. Appl., 7: 264–272. doi: 10.1002/prca.201200031
- Issue published online: 14 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 6 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 JAN 2013 10:51AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAY 2012
- NIH. Grant Numbers: 1 R42 CA122715, 1R21 CA134359
- NCI Innovative Molecular Analysis Technologies (IMAT)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!