Colour Online: See the article online to view Fig. 2 in colour.
MALDI MS imaging as a tool for biomarker discovery: Methodological challenges in a clinical setting
Article first published online: 15 DEC 2012
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
PROTEOMICS - Clinical Applications
Special Issue: Focus on New and Emerging Technologies for Clinical Proteomics
Volume 6, Issue 11-12, pages 581–595, December 2012
How to Cite
Minerva, L., Ceulemans, A., Baggerman, G. and Arckens, L. (2012), MALDI MS imaging as a tool for biomarker discovery: Methodological challenges in a clinical setting. Prot. Clin. Appl., 6: 581–595. doi: 10.1002/prca.201200033
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 15 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 OCT 2012 01:45AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 1 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAY 2012
- F.W.O. Flanders and the Research Council of the K.U. Leuven. Grant Number: 0T 05/33
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!