Quantitative and sensitive protein detection strategies based on aptamers
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2012
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
PROTEOMICS - Clinical Applications
Special Issue: Focus on New and Emerging Technologies for Clinical Proteomics
Volume 6, Issue 11-12, pages 574–580, December 2012
How to Cite
Yoshida, Y., Waga, I. and Horii, K. (2012), Quantitative and sensitive protein detection strategies based on aptamers. Prot. Clin. Appl., 6: 574–580. doi: 10.1002/prca.201200037
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 SEP 2012 05:41AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 1 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAY 2012
- Bio-oriented Technology Research Advancement Institution (BRAIN)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!