Colour Online: See the article online to view Fig. 1 in colour.
Remarkable temporal stability of high-abundance human plasma proteins assessed by targeted mass spectrometry
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2012
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
PROTEOMICS - Clinical Applications
Special Issue: Focus on New and Emerging Technologies for Clinical Proteomics
Volume 6, Issue 11-12, pages 626–634, December 2012
How to Cite
Randall, S. A., McKay, M. J., Pascovici, D., Mahon, K., Horvath, L., Clarke, S. J. and Molloy, M. P. (2012), Remarkable temporal stability of high-abundance human plasma proteins assessed by targeted mass spectrometry. Prot. Clin. Appl., 6: 626–634. doi: 10.1002/prca.201200039
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 SEP 2012 03:47AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 8 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAY 2012
- Cancer Institute NSW Translational
- Research Equipment
- research scholarship
- Australian Government's NCRIS/EIF
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!