Color Online: See the article online to view Figs. 2 and 4 in color.
Autoimmunoreactive IgGs from patients with postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2012
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
PROTEOMICS - Clinical Applications
Special Issue: Focus on New and Emerging Technologies for Clinical Proteomics
Volume 6, Issue 11-12, pages 615–625, December 2012
How to Cite
Wang, X.-L., Chai, Q., Charlesworth, M. C., Figueroa, J. J., Low, P., Shen, W.-K. and Lee, H.-C. (2012), Autoimmunoreactive IgGs from patients with postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome. Prot. Clin. Appl., 6: 615–625. doi: 10.1002/prca.201200049
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 SEP 2012 03:47AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUN 2012
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: HL74180, HL080118
- Mayo Clinic Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!