Colour Online: See the article online to view Figs. 2 and 3 in colour.
Serum proteome profiling of pancreatitis using recombinant antibody microarrays reveals disease-associated biomarker signatures
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
PROTEOMICS - Clinical Applications
Volume 6, Issue 9-10, pages 486–496, October 2012
How to Cite
Sandström, A., Andersson, R., Segersvärd, R., Löhr, M., Borrebaeck, C. A. K. and Wingren, C. (2012), Serum proteome profiling of pancreatitis using recombinant antibody microarrays reveals disease-associated biomarker signatures. Prot. Clin. Appl., 6: 486–496. doi: 10.1002/prca.201200051
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 AUG 2012 11:45AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 1 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUN 2012
- Foundation of Strategic Research
- Strategic Center for Translational Cancer Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!