Colour Online: See the article online to view Figs. 2 and 3 in colour.
Serum proteome profiling of pancreatitis using recombinant antibody microarrays reveals disease-associated biomarker signatures
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
PROTEOMICS - Clinical Applications
Volume 6, Issue 9-10, pages 486–496, October 2012
How to Cite
Sandström, A., Andersson, R., Segersvärd, R., Löhr, M., Borrebaeck, C. A. K. and Wingren, C. (2012), Serum proteome profiling of pancreatitis using recombinant antibody microarrays reveals disease-associated biomarker signatures. Prot. Clin. Appl., 6: 486–496. doi: 10.1002/prca.201200051
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 AUG 2012 11:45AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 1 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUN 2012
- Foundation of Strategic Research
- Strategic Center for Translational Cancer Research
Disclaimer: Supplementary materials have been peer-reviewed but not copyedited.
Supp. Table 1. Antibody microarray specificities
Supp. Figure 1
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.