Colour Online: See the article online to view Fig. 2 in colour.
Application of 2D-DIGE to formalin-fixed diseased tissue samples from hospital repositories: Results from four case studies
Article first published online: 6 MAR 2013
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
PROTEOMICS - Clinical Applications
Special Issue: Proteomic Analysis of Formalin Fixed Tissue
Volume 7, Issue 3-4, pages 252–263, April 2013
How to Cite
Tanca, A., Pisanu, S., Biosa, G., Pagnozzi, D., Antuofermo, E., Burrai, G. P., Canzonieri, V., Cossu-Rocca, P., Re, V. D., Eccher, A., Fanciulli, G., Rocca, S., Uzzau, S. and Addis, M. F. (2013), Application of 2D-DIGE to formalin-fixed diseased tissue samples from hospital repositories: Results from four case studies. Prot. Clin. Appl., 7: 252–263. doi: 10.1002/prca.201200054
- Issue published online: 14 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 6 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 OCT 2012 01:45AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 1 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUN 2012
- Sardegna Ricerche—“Progetto Strategico Biotecnologie” programme
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!