These authors contributed equally to this study.
Proteomic profiling of the autoimmune response to breast cancer antigens uncovers a suppressive effect of hormone therapy
Article first published online: 10 MAY 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
PROTEOMICS - Clinical Applications
Special Issue: Focus on Cancer Proteomics
Volume 7, Issue 5-6, pages 327–336, June 2013
How to Cite
Chao, T., Ladd, J. J., Qiu, J., Johnson, M. M., Israel, R., Chin, A., Wang, H., Prentice, R. L., Feng, Z., Disis, M. L. and Hanash, S. (2013), Proteomic profiling of the autoimmune response to breast cancer antigens uncovers a suppressive effect of hormone therapy. Prot. Clin. Appl., 7: 327–336. doi: 10.1002/prca.201200058
Colour Online: See the article online to view Fig. 4 in colour.
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 10 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 FEB 2013 02:41AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 11 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!