A versatile protein microarray platform enabling antibody profiling against denatured proteins
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2013
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
PROTEOMICS - Clinical Applications
Special Issue: Focus on Cancer Proteomics
Volume 7, Issue 5-6, pages 378–383, June 2013
How to Cite
Wang, J., Barker, K., Steel, J., Park, J., Saul, J., Festa, F., Wallstrom, G., Yu, X., Bian, X., Anderson, K. S., Figueroa, J. D., LaBaer, J. and Qiu, J. (2013), A versatile protein microarray platform enabling antibody profiling against denatured proteins. Prot. Clin. Appl., 7: 378–383. doi: 10.1002/prca.201200062
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 OCT 2012 05:28AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 21 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUL 2012
- Early Detection Research Network. Grant Number: 5U01CA117374–02
- National Cancer Institute, Department of Health and Human Services, USA
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!