Colour Online: See the article to view Fig. 3 in colour.
Improved protein extraction and protein identification from archival formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded human aortas
Version of Record online: 14 APR 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
PROTEOMICS - Clinical Applications
Special Issue: Proteomic Analysis of Formalin Fixed Tissue
Volume 7, Issue 3-4, pages 217–224, April 2013
How to Cite
Fu, Z., Yan, K., Rosenberg, A., Jin, Z., Crain, B., Athas, G., Heide, R. S. V., Howard, T., Everett, A. D., Herrington, D. and Van Eyk, J. E. (2013), Improved protein extraction and protein identification from archival formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded human aortas. Prot. Clin. Appl., 7: 217–224. doi: 10.1002/prca.201200064
- Issue online: 14 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 14 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 JAN 2013 10:49AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 7 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUL 2012
- whole or in part with federal. Grant Numbers: 5RC1HL100021-02, NHLBI-HV-10-05
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!