See Addendum for full list of Affiliations.
SILAC-based quantitative proteomic analysis of gastric cancer secretome
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
PROTEOMICS - Clinical Applications
Special Issue: Focus on Cancer Proteomics
Volume 7, Issue 5-6, pages 355–366, June 2013
How to Cite
Marimuthu, A., Subbannayya, Y., Sahasrabuddhe, N. A., Balakrishnan, L., Syed, N., Sekhar, N. R., Katte, T. V., Pinto, S. M., Srikanth, S. M., Kumar, P., Pawar, H., Kashyap, M. K., Maharudraiah, J., Ashktorab, H., Smoot, D. T., Ramaswamy, G., Kumar, R. V., Cheng, Y., Meltzer, S. J., Roa, J. C., Chaerkady, R., Prasad, T. S. K., Harsha, H. C., Chatterjee, A. and Pandey, A. (2013), SILAC-based quantitative proteomic analysis of gastric cancer secretome. Prot. Clin. Appl., 7: 355–366. doi: 10.1002/prca.201200069
Colour Online: See the article online to view Figs. 1–5 in colour.
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 NOV 2012 08:57AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 24 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 2012
- Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR)
- NIH. Grant Numbers: U24CA160036, G12 MD007597
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!