These authors contributed equally to this work.
Microproteomics by liquid extraction surface analysis: Application to FFPE tissue to study the fimbria region of tubo-ovarian cancer
Article first published online: 6 MAR 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
PROTEOMICS - Clinical Applications
Special Issue: Proteomic Analysis of Formalin Fixed Tissue
Volume 7, Issue 3-4, pages 234–240, April 2013
How to Cite
Wisztorski, M., Fatou, B., Franck, J., Desmons, A., Farré, I., Leblanc, E., Fournier, I. and Salzet, M. (2013), Microproteomics by liquid extraction surface analysis: Application to FFPE tissue to study the fimbria region of tubo-ovarian cancer. Prot. Clin. Appl., 7: 234–240. doi: 10.1002/prca.201200070
Colour Online: See the article online to view Fig. 3 in colour.
- Issue published online: 14 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 6 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 JAN 2013 10:49AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 26 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 2012
- “Comité du Nord de la Ligue Nationale contre le Cancer”
- University of Lille 1, French Region “Nord Pas de Calais”
- ARCIR FEDER funds for FT MS instrument
- Ministère de l'Enseignement Supérieur et de la Recherche
- Institut Universitaire de France (I. Fournier) and SIRIC ONCO Lille
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!