These authors contributed equally to this work.
Microproteomics by liquid extraction surface analysis: Application to FFPE tissue to study the fimbria region of tubo-ovarian cancer
Article first published online: 6 MAR 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
PROTEOMICS - Clinical Applications
Special Issue: Proteomic Analysis of Formalin Fixed Tissue
Volume 7, Issue 3-4, pages 234–240, April 2013
How to Cite
Wisztorski, M., Fatou, B., Franck, J., Desmons, A., Farré, I., Leblanc, E., Fournier, I. and Salzet, M. (2013), Microproteomics by liquid extraction surface analysis: Application to FFPE tissue to study the fimbria region of tubo-ovarian cancer. Prot. Clin. Appl., 7: 234–240. doi: 10.1002/prca.201200070
Colour Online: See the article online to view Fig. 3 in colour.
- Issue published online: 14 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 6 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 JAN 2013 10:49AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 26 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 2012
- “Comité du Nord de la Ligue Nationale contre le Cancer”
- University of Lille 1, French Region “Nord Pas de Calais”
- ARCIR FEDER funds for FT MS instrument
- Ministère de l'Enseignement Supérieur et de la Recherche
- Institut Universitaire de France (I. Fournier) and SIRIC ONCO Lille
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Characteristics of our samples:
Preparation of FFPE tissue:
Table S1: List of proteins only found in cancer part with a fdr for peptides less than 1%. For proteins only present on cancer region a manual annotation was done to obtain the correct protein names, NCBI and Uniprot entry.
Table S2: List of proteins only found in cancer part with a fdr for peptides less than 1%.
Table S3: Interactions between the proteins identified in cancer regions and proteins already shown in tubo-ovarian cancer
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.