These authors contributed equally to this work.
Differential proteomic profiling in human spermatozoa that did or did not result in pregnancy via IVF and AID
Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
PROTEOMICS - Clinical Applications
Special Issue: Focus on Diagnostic Proteomics
Volume 7, Issue 11-12, pages 850–858, December 2013
How to Cite
Zhu, Y., Wu, Y., Jin, K., Lu, H., Liu, F., Guo, Y., Yan, F., Shi, W., Liu, Y., Cao, X., Hu, H., Zhu, H., Guo, X., Sha, J., Li, Z. and Zhou, Z. (2013), Differential proteomic profiling in human spermatozoa that did or did not result in pregnancy via IVF and AID. Prot. Clin. Appl., 7: 850–858. doi: 10.1002/prca.201200078
Colour Online: See the article online to view Figs. 1–3 in colour.
- Issue online: 10 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 OCT 2013 03:04AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 AUG 2012
- The Science and Technology Commission of Shanghai Municipality. Grant Number: 10JC1409900
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31230048/c120101
- The Ministry of Science and Technology of China Grants 973 program. Grant Numbers: 2011CB944304, 2011CB944504
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!