These authors contributed equally to this work.
Differential proteomic profiling in human spermatozoa that did or did not result in pregnancy via IVF and AID
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
PROTEOMICS - Clinical Applications
Special Issue: Focus on Diagnostic Proteomics
Volume 7, Issue 11-12, pages 850–858, December 2013
How to Cite
Zhu, Y., Wu, Y., Jin, K., Lu, H., Liu, F., Guo, Y., Yan, F., Shi, W., Liu, Y., Cao, X., Hu, H., Zhu, H., Guo, X., Sha, J., Li, Z. and Zhou, Z. (2013), Differential proteomic profiling in human spermatozoa that did or did not result in pregnancy via IVF and AID. Prot. Clin. Appl., 7: 850–858. doi: 10.1002/prca.201200078
Colour Online: See the article online to view Figs. 1–3 in colour.
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 OCT 2013 03:04AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 AUG 2012
- The Science and Technology Commission of Shanghai Municipality. Grant Number: 10JC1409900
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31230048/c120101
- The Ministry of Science and Technology of China Grants 973 program. Grant Numbers: 2011CB944304, 2011CB944504
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
|prca1498-sup-0001-TableS1.doc||245K||Table S1. The gene annotation of the 21 differentially expressed proteins that were obtained from the search of the gene ontology database online.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.