Current address: Centre for Cancer Research, Mouse Cancer Genetics Program, National Cancer Institute Frederick, MD, USA.
Prognostic utility of autoantibodies to α-enolase and Hsp70 for cancer of the gingivo-buccal complex using immunoproteomics
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2013
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
PROTEOMICS - Clinical Applications
Special Issue: Focus on Cancer Proteomics
Volume 7, Issue 5-6, pages 392–402, June 2013
How to Cite
Pranay, A., Shukla, S., Kannan, S., Malgundkar, S. A., Govekar, R. B., Patil, A., Kane, S. V., Chaturvedi, P., D'Cruz, A. K. and Zingde, S. M. (2013), Prognostic utility of autoantibodies to α-enolase and Hsp70 for cancer of the gingivo-buccal complex using immunoproteomics. Prot. Clin. Appl., 7: 392–402. doi: 10.1002/prca.201200081
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 NOV 2012 05:54AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 11 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 AUG 2012
- Council of Scientific and Industrial Research. Grant Number: 27(0151)/06/EMR-II
- Lady Tata Memorial Trust
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!