Application of chromosomal DNA and protein targeting for the identification of Yersinia pestis
Article first published online: 10 MAY 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
PROTEOMICS - Clinical Applications
Special Issue: Focus on Cancer Proteomics
Volume 7, Issue 5-6, pages 416–423, June 2013
How to Cite
Larson, M. A., Ding, S.-J., Slater, S. R., Hanway, A., Bartling, A. M., Fey, P. D., Lockridge, O., Francesconi, S. C. and Hinrichs, S. H. (2013), Application of chromosomal DNA and protein targeting for the identification of Yersinia pestis. Prot. Clin. Appl., 7: 416–423. doi: 10.1002/prca.201200092
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 10 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 FEB 2013 03:54AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 AUG 2012
- U.S. Army Space and Missile Defense Command. Grant Number: W9113M-07-1-0004
- University of Nebraska Medical Center
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!