Serum fibrinogen alpha C-chain 5.9 kDa fragment as a biomarker for early detection of hepatic fibrosis related to hepatitis C virus
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
PROTEOMICS - Clinical Applications
Special Issue: Focus on Cancer Proteomics
Volume 7, Issue 5-6, pages 424–431, June 2013
How to Cite
Sogawa, K., Noda, K., Umemura, H., Seimiya, M., Kuga, T., Tomonaga, T., Nishimura, M., Kanai, F., Imazeki, F., Takizawa, H., Yoneda, M., Nakajima, A., Tsutsumi, M., Yokosuka, O. and Nomura, F. (2013), Serum fibrinogen alpha C-chain 5.9 kDa fragment as a biomarker for early detection of hepatic fibrosis related to hepatitis C virus. Prot. Clin. Appl., 7: 424–431. doi: 10.1002/prca.201200094
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 FEB 2013 08:13AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!